buy Pregabalin cheap uk Any use of hand-held mobile phone while driving is now illegal
sitios para conocer gente de monesterio Police will are now able to more easily prosecute drivers using a hand-held mobile phone at the wheel after the government strengthens existing laws to further improve road safety.
http://normanfowlerconman.co.uk/tag/gumtree/ This will mean anyone caught using their hand-held device while driving will face a £200 fixed penalty notice and 6 points on their licence.
buy Seroquel cod The meaning of using a phone includes:
– Illuminating the screen
– Checking the time
– Checking notifications
– Unlocking the device
– Making, receiving or rejecting a telephone or Internet based call
– Sending, receiving or uploading oral or written content
– Sending, receiving or uploading video content
– Utilising video, camera or sound recording
– Accessing any stored data such as notes, books, audio files, videos, photos, playlists or messages
– Accessing an app
– Accessing the internet
Drivers will still be able to continue using a device ‘hands-free’ while driving, such as a sat-nav, if it’s secured in a cradle. They must, however, always take responsibility for their driving and can be charged with an offence if the police find them not to be in proper control of their vehicle.
Please ensure you follow the new laws to improve road safety for all.