kinetically NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH LAUNCHES ‘SAY NO TO ASB’ CAMPAIGN
Antisocial behaviour (ASB) incidents have increased over the last three years. Police forces, councils and housing associations are reporting significant spikes in ASB cases – and these are not minor incidents. They are complex and serious cases causing real harm to many people.
generic cytotec no prescription 45% of people say ASB is a problem where they live, and 56% of those who had either been a victim of or a witness to ASB did not report it to anyone. *
To help tackle the issue, we are running a campaign encouraging people to Lyrica order form SAY NO TO ASB.
The campaign will run from the http://alandaluzza.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http://alandaluzza.com/wp-admin/ 25th October through to the 21st November on our social channels with key information on recognising, recording, and reporting ASB on our website: ourwatch.org.uk/asb.
We are running a free online ‘SAY NO TO ASB’ webinar on 15th November at 5pm with the charity ASB Help as part of the campaign. Places are limited. To book your place, visit ourwatch.org.uk/webinars.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and share our posts to your social channels, including WhatsApp community groups, to encourage more people to SAY NO TO ASB
- Download our ‘Recognising, Recording and Reporting ASB Guide’ from ourwatch.org.uk/asb to share with your community
- Download our 14-day ‘ASB Diary’ from ourwatch.org.uk/asb to support you in recognising, recording, and reporting ASB incidents in your area.
- To find out more and SAY NO TO ASB, visit ourwatch.org.uk/asb.
If you would like a digital campaign pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Data source: Taking Back our Communities – working together to make communities safer report, commissioned in 2021 by RESOLVE, a Centre of Excellence solely focused upon community safety and antisocial behaviour
NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH NETWORK, Central Support Team
Follow us.. ourwatch.org.uk / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn
Neighbourhood Watch Network is a charity registered in England & Wales, CIO no: 1173349
Message Sent By
Cheryl Spruce (NWN, Head of Membership and Community Engagement , National)