You can view more detailed information about the roadworks listed below and future works by visiting the national one.network website.
The list details scheduled works – additional urgent roadworks may be necessary, for example, if there is a power cut, burst water main or a gas leak.
– Stretton Road lay-by, Greetham – ongoing work being carried out by Rutland County Council and expected to be in place until November
– Main Street, Barrowdon – Severn Trent Water started work yesterday (Thurs) and the closure is scheduled to be in place until Monday (29 June)
– School Lane, Uppingham – Uppingham School is scheduled to undertake works starting on Monday (29 June) until 24 August
– Glebe Road, North Luffenham – closed for one day next Friday (3 July) for work being undertaken by Network Rail
Roadworks with temporary signals
– Peterborough Road, Tixover – First Call Traffic Management work starts tomorrow (Sat), scheduled for completion the next day (Sun)
– Uppingham Road, Bisbrooke – Severn Trent Water starts work on Weds (1 July), due to be completed next Saturday (4 July)
– Lands End Way, Oakham – from Monday (29 June) until Friday, 10 July.
Courtesy of Oakham Nub News